Journal 2

What are you reading? Watching? Listening to?

I am not reading anything as of now. Just news articles and regular articles. I watched the tiger king series and I was very intrigued by how interesting it actually was. I watched love is blind and wasn’t a huge fan as the bachelor was better. I also watched blown away which was a glass art competition show. I have been listening to everything from uzi to da baby. A lot of rap and chill rap. Tootsie slide is good but it’s overhyped. 


Name one thing you make sure to do that makes you happy, hopeful, more relaxed. 

Honestly for me it is getting a good night’s sleep. Although my sleep schedule is different from the school year, sleeping helps. It resets the day, takes away any annoyances from the news, and makes you feel all rested the following day. It’s quiet, peaceful, and long. The most I’ve slept this break was around 12 hours, and the latest I’ve gone to bed has only been around 4am. I know people who’ve pulled all nighters to binge, facetime, and do whatever that is so important in the middle of the night. 


Name something you noticed that you might not have noticed if we weren’t in a crisis?

I would say I’ve definitely noticed the effects of what I have been eating. I eat healthy, but I don’t always think about how it contributes to my body really. Protein has been giving me noticeable energy lately, and caffeine made me stay up really late. I’m starting to attribute different nutritious components to my health. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTWAM Response

Journal 3