Journal 3

How are you feeling about the role of sports in our lives these days?

No sports have really changed my life. I’ve always been an avid march madness fan, so for that to be canceled was hard. The whole NBA horse contest is an awful idea, and while I didn’t watch it, the replays were meh. The NFL draft went on virtually, and Goodell was still booed. The memes that followed with Lambs and the Chargers were pretty good. Missing opening day was sad, and It’ll be worse if they decide to have fanless sports events for the future season. Players need fans, and as long as the virus is stopped people should be allowed to watch sports immediately in person. 

How has your relationship with celebrities changed?

Not much. Everybody’s giving them a lot of hate because it’s easy for them to stay home in their hundred million dollar mansions, and they’re advocating for us too as well. I don’t think it matters how big their houses are because they still cannot hangout with friends. Celebrities have shifted all their attention towards corona prevention. This is because they can target their large fan bases. I think it is good that they are spreading important messages, but I wish they actually produced non corona related content. 

How are you feeling about spring?

Eh. I mean spring is spring. Some really really cold days with snow, and some days in the 60s. We can’t really take advantage of spring related outdoor activities other than walking our dogs and playing in our yards, so I’m kind of indifferent. All I want is an unrestricted summer. Just open the beaches and the parks. People can just drive up to Tower beach, or stay apart in the water at the beach. We need to focus about unrestricting the future. 

Comments

  1. I also want an unrestricted summer, but I also would've liked an unrestricted spring, Spring is a time of nice weather, right after the harsh winter that we usually go through every year. However, due to the coronavirus, we aren't able to utilize the spring weather as much as we would like due to being in quarantine. This is one of the things about quarantine that I hate and wish that I had access to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BTWAM Response